Author/Archival link page for James Haughton.
- Wormwood by James Haughton and Arseny Kuznetsov. A mission to purchase and destroy Mythos documents from the Russian mob leads to unexpected complications. Third place.
- Psych Eval. The responsibilities of an Agent's day job come to haunt. Second place. My personal favourite thing I've written.
- Operation Schwarzchild. A self-aware spawn of Azathoth materialises inside the LHC. A scenario written in honour of the potentially universe-destroying activation of the Large Hadron Collider.
- Bad Time to Die. Brujos, K'n-Yan and serial killers on the US-Mexico border. A Halloween scenario with a theme of the Naica Mine Crystals, suggested by Jon Nyx.
- Presenting The Lizard King, in Yellow Fever. A surreal story/play/scenario. Equal second.
- Let's Learn Aklo. Multiple deaths at a community centre exist in a loop. First place. Subsequently revised, extended and published in The Unspeakable Oath 20
- Agent Purple's Green Box Blues. A Delta Green agent fakes Mythos activity in order to avoid confronting Mythos activity. First place. Subsequently revised, extended and published in The Unspeakable Oath 24
- Special Bonus Super Happy Fun April 1st Scenario: A Night at the Opera
The Sword of Akmallah, The Mirror of Gal, and many articles on Western Australia in The Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion
Tales of Nephren-Ka in The Unspeakable Oath 18
The War on Dregs, a Campaign Frame for Delta Green.
CthulhuPunk - The Cthulhu Matrix: William Gibson's Sprawl meets Call of Cthulhu.
Alzis for President 2012 - Let's try again in 2016!
The Nazi Bell and its horrible links to Ubbo-Sathla.
Shan W Bush - A War on Horror Campaign Frame for Delta Green after 9/11.
The Tcho Tcho, now more evil but less racially stereotyped!
The Fraternal Order Of Librarians, an organisation for PCs, based in Australia and with hidden links to Pnakotus.